OMSI 2 Crack PC Game Torrent
OMSI 2 Crack is a bus simulation game set in Berlin between 1986 and 1994.
The simulation successfully allows the user to experience what it’s like to drive a bus with a realistic 3D cockpit and numerous interactions enabled by the simulator’s scripting engine. Enjoy the nostalgia of the 1980s and 1990s while learning about the period following the fall of the Berlin Wall. All of this while driving a double-decker or articulated Bus.
OMSI 2 is also a sequel to the first OMSI. The simulator comes with realistic timetables and, perhaps most importantly, an unofficial SD that allows developers to construct maps, vehicles, and other assets to represent various towns and countries.
OMSI 2 Gameplay:
OMSI provides a map editor that is integrated into the same program as the application. Still, despite the limitations, the community has created some highly realistic maps, such as Project Czechs and others.
According to the game’s description, the Bus is “the next generation of city bus driving simulation,” according to the game’s description.
Metropolis called “Angel Shores,” a fictional modern city inspired by the San Francisco Bay Area in the United States. In addition, the game will update its map from its predecessor Bus Simulator 18 and the California map.
It’s time to go on to the next round! With OMSI 2, you may try out a new omnibus simulator and start exploring Spandex while driving the omnibus. OMSI 2 is the follow-up to the award-winning omnibus simulator “OMSI – The Bus Simulator.” First, you may drive the MAN NG272, the first articulated Bus in OMSI history, in OMSI 2.
Many more cars can download from the official forums, our repository, and various other OMSI-specific websites. Still, despite the limitations, the community has created some highly realistic maps, such as Project Czechs and others.
- Traffic simulations that are realistic and intelligent, as well as a detailed landscape.
- Weather and seasonal effects are realistic and customization.
- Day and night effects that are realistic.
- There are a lot of animations and animated items.
- There are four different perspectives: driver, passenger, external, and accessible.
- Script engine to control the Bus’s handling characteristics and functions.
- A map-based track editor that is simple to use.
- Replace the automobiles with your own.
- Tracker 5 is compatible.
- Windows 7/8 is the operating system.
- 2.6 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM is the maximum amount of memory that may be installed on a computer.
- Graphics: Ge Force or AMD equivalent with at least 512 MB.
- Version 9.0c of Direct X.